Palau, Micronesia on-board Solitude One - All-inclusive 8 days, 7 nights for 1 guest
Palau is the world's first 100% protected ocean shark sanctuary, and soon, the world's first 100% protected Marine Sanctuary. The Republic of Palau is unrivalled as a diving destination, situated between the Philippine Sea and the northern Pacific Ocean. Striking limestone islands emerge from crystal clear blue waters and three ocean currents which converge in its waters. This brings with them a dazzling array of marine life, affording even the most experienced diver and underwater photographer impressive diversity and exciting diving opportunities. Palau presents visitors with magical blue holes, captivating wartime wrecks, pristine coral reefs, mysterious caves and tunnels, more than sixty vertical drop-offs to explore, and an astounding assortment of coral, fish and rare sea creatures. You can dive the same site again and again and have entirely different experiences each time.
Initially a research vessel, MV Solitude One underwent a full renovation with the guests' comfort in mind; creating purposeful and functional spaces for rest and leisure, followed through by well-trained staff who address their guests by name, can anticipate individual wants or needs, and appear only when required, allowing guests the privacy and exclusivity of a "home away from home" while still feeling well looked after.
MV Solitude One is a 171ft yacht that sets new standards in hospitality and professionalism. The vessel was purpose-built to incorporate smart design, functionality, and comfort.
Travel could be completed on any of the scheduled charters between November 1, 2020 and February 27, 2021 but is subject to availability.
Additional Lot Details:
- Accommodation for one diver for 7 nights (based on twin or double sharing - All attempts will be made to place the winner with a roommate of same sex, but this cannot be guaranteed.)
- All meals included
- Up to 3-4 dives daily for six days (Total: ~21 dives)
- Use of tanks, weights, belts, all air fills & a dive guide
- Round trip transportation from Koror (Palau) Airport/Liveaboard
- Rock Island & Jelly Fish Lake Tour on day of disembarkation
- Airport taxes, park and port fees not included
- Gratuity not included
- Nitrox and rental gear not included
- Other fees may apply
- Expiration: Travel must be completed by February 27, 2021
- Airfare not included
- To be scheduled at mutually agreed upon date, based on donor availability, but before the expiration date of trip
- Blackout dates may apply
- Winner must contact a Sea Save Foundation representative within thirty days of auction closure
- Contact with the donor must be made within ninety days of auction closure
- Dive safety insurance in mandatory
- Save Foundation strongly suggests travel insurance
- Refunds will not be made for any reason
- Experience cannot be transferred, resold or re-auctioned
- We expect the winning bidder and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending this experience. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must
Company Name : Solitude Liveaboards & Resorts