Unforgettable Seven Night Dive Vacation at Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort, Roatan
Welcome to Roatan, the largest of the Bay Islands in Honduras. Discover an island with authentic Caribbean and Latin American lifestyles and warm, friendly islanders greeting you wherever you go. Located on Roatan's Northeast shore, Turquoise Bay is the only dive resort in this lush and remote area of the island providing you with the opportunity to dive uncrowded, pristine dive sites. The resort is set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views and a protected bay which makes the water calm and perfect for swimming and kayaking. Beach lovers will enjoy our private, tranquil, 500 ft white-sand beach.
At Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort you will enjoy individual and personal service that only a small dive resort can offer. Our friendly local staff takes pride in getting to know our guests and making them feel at home. You will stay in comfortable lodgings equipped with air-conditioning, television, and coffee making facilities. We offer airport transfers, a welcome cocktail, all meals and non-alcoholic beverages. When you’re not out diving, relax on our private white-sand beach, enjoy a dip in our pool, or explore the beautiful waters of Roatan with one of our kayaks or paddle boards.
Our dive packages include three dives a day around the Mayan Barrier Reef, as well as weights, tanks, locker and boat transportation to the dive sites with specialized personnel from our onsite dive operation, Subway Watersports. Roatan diving is an unforgettable experience with hundreds of dive sites to choose from. Once underwater, you’ll be among some of the most beautiful sea creatures in the world, from arrow crabs to sea horses, turtles and stingrays. Discover why Turquoise Bay Resort is loved by all who visit!
Additional Lot Details:
- Seven-Night Garden View accommodation for two divers
- Three meals daily
- Seventeen dives
- R/T transportation airport/resort & hotel taxes.
- Airport taxes, bar tabs, gratuities, equipment rentals, nitrox, park fees, and special request expenses are responsibility of the prize winner
- This experience expires on December 31, 2018
- Airfare not included
- To be scheduled at mutually agreed upon date, based on donor availability, but before the expiration date of trip
- Blackout dates may apply
- Winner must contact a Sea Save Foundation representative within thirty days of auction closure
- Contact with the donor must be made within 90 days of auction closure
- Sea Save Foundation strongly suggests dive safety insurance
- Save Foundation strongly suggests travel insurance
- Refunds will not be made for any reason
- Experience cannot be transferred, resold or re-auctioned
- We expect the winning bidder and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending this experience. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
Company Name : Turquoise Bay Resort