Five Nights of Pampering for Two at Paradise Hotel in Taveuni, Fiji
Paradise Taveuni is located north of Vuna village at the southern end of Taveuni, one of the island’s most beautiful areas. Set on five acres of elevated oceanfront land, Paradise offers impressive sea and sunset views and many strategically placed hammocks and sun lounges from which to enjoy them. Paradise and its wonderful staff present you a great look into Fijian culture and the wonderful mystic islands of Fiji. Much of Taveuni’s coastline is rugged and set against some of Fiji’s highest peaks. Des Voeux Peak reaches up 1195m and the cloud-shrouded Mt Uluiqalau, at 1241m, is the country’s second highest summit, offering some of the best views in Fiji and making Taveuni a great hiking destination. Covered in coconut trees, Taveuni is known for being the garden island of Fiji because of the abundance of its flora. About 60 percent of the land is tropical rainforest, and the volcanic soil makes Taveuni one of Fiji’s most fertile areas. While the northeast of Taveuni is fringed by reefs, the southwest has deep water close to shore. Taveuni is a bird-watcher's dream as well.
The following activities can be experienced during your stay for an additional fee: diving, snorkeling, kayaking, Sulu-tying demo, learn to speak Fijian lesson, frond weaving demonstration, two-hour guided cultural walk, four-hour guided cultural walk, coconut tree climbing demo, bury the lovo demo, garden tour, jogging, mountain trek horse ride, cannibal cave guided tour, Devous Peak hike, Southern Blow hole and coastal hike, Southern Taveuni guided tour, village visit, school visit, Taveuni day trip featuring the Bouma waterfalls, Taveuni day trip featuring Lavena coastal walk, mountain trek guided hike, culture & shopping trip, fishing trips, and spa treatments.
Additional Lot Details:
- This trip must be completed by December 23, 2019
- Five night stay for two in an airconditioned Paradise Room
- Breakfast included
- Free wifi
- National Park Fees are not included
- Return airport road transfers are included
- Diving not included
- Airfare not included
- To be scheduled at mutually agreed upon date, based on donor availability, but before the expiration date of trip
- Blackout dates may apply
- Winner must contact a Sea Save Foundation representative within thirty days of auction closure
- Contact with the donor must be made within ninety days of auction closure
- Sea Save Foundation strongly suggests dive safety insurance
- Save Foundation strongly suggests travel insurance.
- Refunds will not be made for any reason
- Experience cannot be transferred, resold or re-auctioned
- We expect the winning bidder and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending this experience. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must
Company Name : Paradise Hotel Taveuni