Dive the Most Protected Archipelago on Earth, Palau, from the Luxury of Solitude One
Escape for seven nights aboard The Solitude One as you dive your way through the Palau Islands.
Palau is the world's first 100% protected ocean shark sanctuary and soon, the world's first 100% protected Marine Sanctuary. The Republic of Palau is unrivaled as a diving destination, and is situated between the Philippine Sea and northern Pacific Ocean. Striking limestone islands emerge from crystal clear blue waters and three ocean currents which converge in its waters. This brings with them a dazzling array of marine life, affording even the most experienced diver and underwater photographer impressive diversity and exciting diving opportunities. Palau presents visitors with magical blue holes, captivating wartime wrecks, pristine coral reefs, mysterious caves and tunnels, more than sixty vertical drop-offs to explore, and an astounding assortment of coral, fish and rare sea creatures. You can dive the same site again and again and have entirely different experiences each time.
This liveaboard's definition of luxury begins with its design, creating purposeful and functional spaces for rest and play, followed through by well-trained staff who address their guests by name, can anticipate individual needs, and appear only when needed, allowing them the privacy and exclusivity of a "home away from home".
The company’s definition of luxury begins with the vessel's design, including purposeful and functional spaces for rest and play, followed through by well-trained staff. The MV Solitude One is a 171ft yacht that sets new standards in hospitality and professionalism. The vessel was purpose-built to incorporate smart design, functionality, and comfort.
Travel could be completed on any of the scheduled charters between November 1, 2018 and February 27, 2019 but is subject to availability.
Additional Lot Details:
- Accommodation for one diver (based on twin or double sharing - All attempts will be made to place the winner with a roommate of same sex, but this cannot be guaranteed.)
- All meals included
- Up to 3-4 dives daily for six days (Total: ~21 dives)
- Use of tanks, weights, belts, all air fills & a dive guide
- Round trip transportation from Koror (Palau) Airport/Liveaboard
- Rock Island & Jelly Fish Lake Tour on day of disembarkation
- Airport taxes, park and port fees not included
- Gratuity not included
- Nitrox and rental gear not included
- Other fees may apply
- This experience expires on February 27, 2019
- Airfare not included
- To be scheduled at mutually agreed upon date, based on donor availability, but before the expiration date of trip
- Blackout dates may apply
- Winner must contact a Sea Save Foundation representative within thirty days of auction closure
- Contact with the donor must be made within ninety days of auction closure
- Sea Save Foundation strongly suggests dive safety insurance
- Save Foundation strongly suggests travel insurance
- Refunds will not be made for any reason
- Experience cannot be transferred, resold or re-auctioned
- We expect the winning bidder and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending this experience. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must
Company Name : Solitude Liveaboards