Dive Dazzling Diversity in Indonesia Aboard the M/Y Emperor Raja Laut Schooner for Two
Welcome to one of the most appealing and dreamed-of dive destinations in the world. Join Emperor Indonesia on the beautifully appointed 100' sailing schooner, MY Emperor Raja Laut, and your dream Indonesian diving holiday will be right here waiting for you.
And it's not just for divers! Such are the charms of Indonesia, they also include land excursions on many of their liveaboard holidays (think Komodo dragons) which makes them ideal for non-divers too. Perfect for happy families and friends.
With 18,000 islands, and being at the epicenter of the Coral Triangle, Indonesia is packed with the world's most bio-diverse marine areas. From Komodo National Park to the Banda Sea to the center of it all, Raja Ampat, meaning Four Kings; here lies unparalleled diving diversity.
Indonesia is blessed with the smallest to the largest of marine animals. Pygmy seahorses, wonderpuss, ghost pipe fish, rhinopias, hairy and normal frog fish, mantas, whale sharks, sharks and rays. Not a diver? You can enjoy endless snorkel opportunities or relax to your heart's content.
Raja Laut in Indonesian means 'King of the Sea'. Built in 2005 on the island of Sulawesi by Indonesia's most famous boat builder, Pak Haji, this 100' Dutch schooner-designed sailing vessel is one of a few in Indonesia which can actually sail. With only twelve berths, expect to be treated like royalty on board Emperor's King of the Sea. Diving in Indonesia ranges from relaxed to exhilarating. Experience it all in style with the magnificence that is the MY Emperor Raja Laut.
Additional Lot Details:
- Trip must be completed before December 15, 2018
- Seven-night stay for two in ensuite cabin
- Three meals per day, afternoon snacks and a cocktail party on a local island (weather allowing) included
- Unlimited drinking water, tea, coffee included
- Twelve-liter air tanks and weights included
- Return airport transfer included
- Nitrox is available for all nitrox certified divers at an extra fee
- No other discounts can apply
- Airfare, diving equipment, 15-liter tanks, and drinks (alcohol, soft drinks, and juices) not included
- Taxes are not included
- Airfare not included
- To be scheduled at mutually agreed upon date, based on donor availability, but before the expiration date of trip
- Blackout dates may apply
- Winner must contact a Sea Save Foundation representative within thirty days of auction closure
- Contact with the donor must be made within ninety days of auction closure
- Sea Save Foundation strongly suggests dive safety insurance
- Save Foundation strongly suggests travel insurance
- Refunds will not be made for any reason
- Experience cannot be transferred, resold or re-auctioned
- We expect the winning bidder and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending this experience. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must
Company Name : Emperor Indonesia