Discover a Turquoise Paradise as you Sail to the Bahamas Aboard The Juliet
Aboard The Juliet you will discover a turquoise paradise stretching as far as the eye can see with unimaginable graduations of color. Enjoy five days of spectacular, laid-back diving at the destination of your choice: Bahamas, St. Croix, or Mona Island based on availability and schedule.
Dive into diverse marine life around reef systems that are kept healthy by continuous enrichment of the Gulf Stream.
Juliet Sailing and Diving offers customized diving liveaboard trips on board a charming 104’ schooner, accommodating only 12 passengers for customized week-long itineraries from Miami to the Bahamas April through November, and varying destinations in the winter basing in the US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. We encourage responsible diving and ecological awareness while having a fun and enjoyable vacation by educating guests about the underwater world on every dive. Our passionate and experienced crew of five is at your service to ensure you have a fantastic and unforgettable trip.
Bahamas itineraries depart from Downtown Miami and dive the Bimini, Cat Cay, and Orange Cay areas where you'll find diverse marine life around reef systems that are kept healthy by continuous enrichment of the Gulf Stream. Best known for the endless visibility, the area of the Bahamas you will dive has some of the healthiest reef ecosystems in the area. The nutrient-rich currents of the Gulf Stream keep the reefs healthy, and the nearby mangrove nurseries provide species diversity not found anywhere else in the Bahamas. Dive sites include Bull Run, Nodules Wall, and Victory Reef, as well as south to Orange Cay and along the edge of the Grand Bahama Bank deep into Santaren Channel. These remote sites are some of the best-kept secrets, dove exclusively by Juliet passengers.
St. Croix itineraries depart from Frederiksted, St. Croix and include multiple dives at the Frederiksted Pier, the sloping walls of the west side of St. Croix, Butler Bay Wrecks, and the dramatic walls of Cane Bay, Salt River, and the north side of the island. A hidden jewel of the Virgin Islands, enjoy serenely uncrowded beauty, breath-taking above-water vistas, and some of the friendliest islanders around. Eels, turtles, sharks, and schools of reef fish make appearances on every dive, as well as loads of macro life to keep any photographer or critter lover busy for hours.
Mona Island itineraries are for the adventurous diver. Departing from Mayaguez, Puerto Rico, Juliet will take you to the remote islands of Mona, Monito, and Desecheo where no other dive boat can bring you. Touted as the Galapagos of the Caribbean, this area is know for it's pristine reefs and walls, and diverse and untouched ecosystem. You'll encounter multiple species of sharks, rays, and turtles, and loads of other creatures big and small. This destination is best suited for experienced divers who are comfortable in rough surface conditions and can handle shifting underwater currents. No minimum dives to join the trip, but general in-water comfort and skill is a must.
Additional lot details:
- This experience is subject to donor's availability
- Participant must be at least must be 18 years or older
- Valid for one person
- Room taxes are included
- Room type: Standard cabin
- Approximate duration: Six nights
- Transfer to the port and parking passes are responsibility of the prize winner
- Port fee for Bahamas itineraries not included
- Valid through April 15, 2019
- Includes five days of diving
- Enjoy three home-cooked meals daily, plus snacks and appetizers
- All beverages, alcohol included
- Includes fishing and spearfishing equipment use and instruction
- Marine naturalist on board to help you learn about what you're seeing underwater
- Upgraded ensuite cabins available for additional fee
- Auction winner has option to upgrade to longer-duration trip for additional fees
- Airfare not included
- To be scheduled at mutually agreed upon date, based on donor availability, but before the expiration date of trip
- Blackout dates may apply
- Winner must contact Sea Save Foundation representative within thirty days of auction closure
- Contact with the donor must be made within ninety days of the auction closure
- Sea Save Foundation strongly suggests dive safety insurance
- Sea Save Foundation strongly suggests travel insurance
- Refunds will not be made for any reason
- Experience cannot be transferred, resold or re-auctioned
- We expect the winning bidder and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending this experience. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
Donated by :
Company Name : The Juliet