Treat yourself to a staycation with a complimentary one night stay in a beautifully decorated Premier Room at The Vendue including a three course dinner for two at the Drawing Room restaurant.
The Vendue is a combination of two unique boutique hotels – 19 Vendue and 26 Vendue – located across the street from one another. 19 Vendue is housed within five historic warehouses dating back to 1780 that have been combined to form one hotel. 26 Vendue is a combination of two historic warehouses dating back to the 1800s. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, no two rooms are alike and each is decorated with different period reproduction furnishings or true antiques.
The Vendue was renovated and “reborn” in 2014 to create Charleston’s first and only hotel dedicated to the arts – in all forms. Over 300 pieces of original art have been installed for our guests to enjoy. Our main exhibition space covers the entire public spaces of 19 Vendue. Additional installations are on display in all guestroom corridors, the public areas of 26 Vendue, and within our Gallery guest rooms.
Blackout dates include Valentine's Day, SEWE, Wine & Food Festival, Bridge Run, Memorial Day, Spoleto Festival, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Eve.
Company Name : The Vendue
1. Seller does not warrant or represent, expressly denies responsibility for, and in no event shall be responsible or liable for, the accuracy of the description of the items being offered, or the correctness of the program, including, but not limited to present or future quality or condition. All statements by Seller are merely statements of opinion and are not to be relied upon by prospective purchasers as warranties or representations of fact, and prospective bidders, by so bidding, acknowledge that they have inspected the items to their satisfaction and bid only as a result of their own inspection and opinion. All items being offered are sold “AS IS.”
2. This list constitutes the entire terms and conditions of the Charleston Stage Company with respect to the sale and purchase of items listed herein by bidders. By bidding, the bidder agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. All bids are per lot.
4. The Charleston Stage Company reserves the right to withdraw any item at any time prior to the end of the auction.
5. At the close of the auction, the highest acknowledged bidder shall be deemed to be the purchaser of the lot, subject only to compliance with applicable state and local laws. Purchaser warrants that he/she will pay the full purchase price therefore forthwith. Title to any item sold at either auction shall not pass until payment has been made, at which point the purchaser shall have full responsibility for, and bear the risk of loss to, the lot. Charleston Stage Company’s sole responsibility for non-delivery shall be limited to refund of the purchase price.
6. Payment in full for all items purchased is due on the day of the close of the auction through the auction site by credit card.
7. Certain items to be offered for auction that consist of services, such as travel and lodging packages, restaurant meals or special services to be provided by donors, and are subject to conditions or require that specific arrangement be made or for making such arrangements.
8. The terms and conditions of purchase shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of the State of South Carolina.
9. Should any dispute arise related to any sale of item or to these conditions of purchase, the prevailing party shall be entitled to its reasonable attorney’s fees and costs.
10. If you pay more than fair market value to a qualified organization for merchandise, goods, or services, the amount you pay that is more than the value of the item can be a charitable contribution. For the excess amount to qualify, you must pay it with the intent to make a charitable contribution.
11. No representative or employee of Charleston Stage shall have the right to waive or modify any terms or conditions set forth herein, except that its authorized representative may do so by general announcement at the auction.