North Atlantic Expedition Cruise for 2 from Adventure Canada
Trip for 2 aboard the Ocean Endeavor to Scotland, the Faroe Islands & Iceland
June 21, 2018 - July 1, 2018
Bid today on this unforgettable 11-day expedition cruise for two to Scotland, the Faroe Islands and Iceland, and support the work of the Bruce Trail Conservancy (BTC).
Questions about this auction?
Contact the BTC at 1-800-665-4453 ext. 229 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and a complete itinerary, please visit http://adventurecanada.com/trip/north-atlantic-saga-scotland-faroe-islands-and-iceland-2018/
VALUE: approx. $27,584 CAD
Trip dates are non-transferable.
- Experience Reykjavik, the world’s northernmost capital city—and one of its greenest and cleanest
- Be among the few to sail the dramatic seascapes and cliffs of western Faroes
- Discover Tórshavn, capital of the Faroes, with its superb walking opportunities
- See one of the world’s newest islands, the volcanic Surtsey in Iceland
- Follow the Viking explorers on sea-routes recorded in the Norse sagas
- Shop for exquisite handicrafts unique to the North Atlantic islands
- See the teeming fulmar, puffin, and gannet colonies along the cliffs of Fair Isle
- Wander the prehistoric villages of Skara Brae and Jarlshof, c. 3180 BC
- Stand among the Neolithic standing stones of Stenness and Brodgar
- Accommodations aboard the 198-passenger Ocean Endeavour (One (1) Category 6 cabin for two (2) passengers)
- All entry & park fees
- Your complete itinerary
- Team of resource specialists
- Educational program and pre-departure materials
- All shipboard meals
- Possible fuel surcharges
- $250 USD Discovery Fund Fee (included in this package)
- Educational presentations
- Interactive workshops
- Evening entertainment
- All shipboard meals, including on-deck barbeques & afternoon tea
- 24-hour coffee, tea and snacks
- Hors d’oeuvres & snacks during evening recaps
- 24-hour documentary and film programming in cabins
- Fully stocked library
- Access to all ship’s amenities including sauna, gym, pool & hot tub
- Introductions to local people and customs
- Museum entry, park accesses, port taxes
- Guided hikes, walks and access to pristine wilderness areas
- Zodiac tours and transfers
- On-site archaeological interpretation
- Community programming: local performances, presentations, and demonstrations
- Rubber boots for expedition landings
What's Not Included
- Commercial flights
- Mandatory medical / evacuation insurance
- Personal expenses
- Additional expenses in the event of delays or Itinerary changes
- Discretionary gratuities to ship's crew (approximately $15 per passenger per day)
- Visas, or inoculations, if required
- Physician's fees confirming you are fit to travel
Donated by :
This trip has been generously donated by Adventure Canada and 100% of the proceeds of this auction go to the Bruce Trail Conservancy (BTC).
The Bruce Trail Conservancy is a charitable organization and one of Ontario's largest land trusts, responsible for the preservation of over 10,000 acres of irreplaceable Niagara Escarpment landscape. Your support will help preserve this ribbon of wilderness, for everyone, forever. Visit us at brucetrail.org
Company Name : Adventure Canada
Bruce Trail Conservancy's Adventure Auction Details:
Proceeds from this auction will go to The Bruce Trail Conservancy
- a registered Canadian charity (#11921 7578 RR0001). Learn more at http://brucetrail.org
Items are purchases and successful bidders will not receive a charitable tax receipt from the Bruce Trail Conservancy. As this is a charity auction and this item was donated, there is no sales tax on your purchase.
Bidding opens Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 8:00 am (ET) and closes Friday, April 20, 2018 at 5:00 pm (ET)
"Popcorn bidding" is in place and may extend the closing time. If a bid is placed during the last 5 minutes of the auction, the closing time will be automatically extended for an additional 5 minutes from the time the last bid was placed. The item will close once all bidding activity has stopped. This "Popcorn bidding" style is in place to give all who were outbid a chance to rebid.
Each bid you make is a binding contract to buy the item if you win.
Make sure that you read the listing description before you bid.
No officer, director, employee or staff member of the Bruce Trail Conservancy nor any member of the Bruce Trail Conservancy or any person who is related by family of a member of the Bruce Trail Conservancy shall bid on an item in the Auction with the intent to increase its price or desirability artificially.
At the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be sent an invoice by email from our auction platform, Charity Auctions Today, and the winning bid amount will be charged to the credit card provided at the time the bidder made his/her first bid.
PICK-UP OR SHIPPING
The winning bidder is encouraged to pick up the item at:
Bruce Trail Conservancy
55 Head St., Unit 101
Dundas, ON, Canada L9H 3H8
Monday through Friday, 8:30 am-4:30 pm.
Please call 1-800-665-4453 ext. 229 or email email@example.com to arrange your pick-up.
The item will not be released to anyone other than the winning bidder without prior authorization and consent.
Alternatively, item may be shipped from Dundas, ON. Items will not be shipped until payment has been received by the Bruce Trail Conservancy.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
All items are final sale; no alternatives, exchanges or refunds provided. The auction item must be accepted as awarded.
The winner must be of the age of majority in their respective province of residence. The winner is responsible for obtaining all required travel necessary documentation, if any required. The winner must produce proof of adequate travel insurance as defined by the tour operator as required.
By entering this auction, each bidder absolves the Bruce Trail Conservancy and their respective officers, The Bruce Trail Conservancy Board of Directors, employees and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, agents, representatives, and contractors from any and all liability for any harm he/she may suffer as a result of participation in the auction.
The Bruce Trail Conservancy is not liable for any bids which are lost, or late for any reason whatsoever or for: faulty computer components, software or links; the loss or non-existence of communications capability; faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible, or erased computer or network transmissions; any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, facilities or computer equipment or software; any failure of (or delay in) any e-mail or other electronic transmission to be received or sent by bidder that delay entry, result in a null bid or otherwise render a bidder ineligible for this auction; or any combination of the foregoing.
The Bruce Trail Conservancy reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate this auction, including, without limitation, the selection of the winning bid, at its sole discretion, for any reason, including, without limitation, in the event a computer virus or bug, unauthorized human intervention, or any other occurrence beyond its control corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, impartiality, or intended operation of this auction.
This Auction is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations.
Questions about this auction? Contact the BTC at 1-800-665-4453 ext. 229 or firstname.lastname@example.org