"Taveuni Dive Resort" Fiji - 5 Nights for 2, Sustainable Luxury
Designed for divers. Designed by divers – Taveuni Dive Resort is a SCUBA dream. Our sustainable resort is focused on providing comfort, service, and being a superlative gateway to the authentic Taveuni adventure. Taveuni Dive Resort is the only 5-Star Instructor Development Dive Resort on Taveuni.
Taveuni Dive leadership listened to what guests want in a dive resort, and built it. Taveuni Dive Resort provides guest accommodations, dining, scuba diving, and tourism activities. The resort operates a restaurant (bar & grill), as well as a small retail store.
Taveuni Dive Resort is a very short walk to the marina (where our boats are moored) and the beach.
Taveuni Dive Resort’s bures are unique to the island. Each room is oblong, rounded on both ends. Almost all of the construction materials are local, from within 100 miles of the resort. The rooms are large, measuring ~43 square meters (460 square feet). Louvered windows provide privacy and plenty of ventilation. Combining this breeze with the ceiling fans and the louvered windows does an exceptional job keeping the rooms cool. Since we are off-grid, and generate most of our own electricity through our solar system, this natural ventilation eliminates our need for air-conditioning.
Each spacious room includes a lounge area that includes a small refrigerator, a lounge/couch. In the middle of the bure is the sleeping area, with a king size bed.
Carl and Muriel Fox acquired Taveuni Dive in 2002 with the mission to provide the safest, most reliable access to the incredible locations, in particular the reknown Rainbow Reef.
They provide well-maintained, up to date equipment, and instruct PADI courses. Feel free to bring you own gear, but if you are traveling light or just starting out, they offer a full range of the latest well-maintained rental equipment.
They are a Gold Palm 5-star IDC facility, offering a full range of courses — whether you want Discover Scuba or to become a Dive Instructor — they can teach you; a great way to be trained is through PADI e-learning. Our dive boats consist of modern, custom-built Leeda aluminum self-bailers thoughtfully designed for ruggedness, and stability.
Your package includes 5 nights stay for two in a king bure, full meal plan, and three days of diving.
Additional Lot Details:
- Five night’s stay for two in a private bure.
- Three days of boat diving.
- Full board meal plan.
- Filled tanks and weight belts included.
- Expiration: Travel must be completed by December 20, 2019
- Sea Save Foundation strongly suggests travel insurance. Refunds will not be made for any reason.
- Donor must be contacted within 90 days of close of auction.
- Winner must contact a Sea Save Foundation representative within thirty days of auction closure
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Not included: Flights & departure taxes, fees, taxes, and gratuities.
- Cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Cannot be transferred.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date, based on the donor's availability.
Company Name : Taveuni Dive Resorts