Sold! Using "Buy it Now"Sulawesi's Two Worlds: Extreme Drop-offs at Tasik Ria and Macro Magic with Dive Into Lembeh. Two Resorts - Ten Nights - Two Guests in Indonesia
The island of Sulawesi is as diverse as it is beautiful. Here you will find exotic cultures, unparalleled hospitality, luxury accommodations and world-class diving. But the underwater experience varies dramatically from one part of the island to other. Which should you choose? You don't have to because this package offers you the best of both worlds, from the crystal clear drop-offs at Tasik Ria Resort to the macro utopia of Dive Into Lembeh.
In the first half of your trip, you will be staying at Tasik Ria Resort. With many wonderful sites to choose from, the Bunaken Marine Park stretches over 75,000 hectares in the deep waters of the Sulawesi Sea. With its peaceful and scenic palm fringed backdrop, the family owned and run Tasik Ria Resort & Spa offers not only luxury and comfort but also a level of warmth and hospitality, which in today's frantic world, is a rarity. The premier Sea View rooms offer comfort and privacy, and look out onto the beachfront, affording a beautiful view across the jetty into the horizon. The sunsets can be spectacular, offering the chance for either a romantic stroll hand in hand, sipping champagne or maybe a cocktail either in the comfort of your private veranda or in the cool atmosphere of the jetty bar.
The beautiful corals are to be found surrounding the islands and, with a depth from 10' to 4000', are home to the many species of sea life to be found here, definitely making this a unique diving experience. With drift diving being the order of the day, we let you "go with the flow" (we do try to avoid up & down currents where possible!) Let your highly specialized dive guide find you the wonders that so many guests will drift past. Keep an eye on the “blue" for larger pelagic creatures. Although primarily a dive destination, the shallow reefs are also a haven for many different fish, starfish, and corals, possibly even turtles, thus making it a wonderful experience for snorkelers also. With the coral disappearing into the deep, that's where you will discover so much more.
During your transfer from Tasik Ria to Lembeh, you will have the option of a one day tour of Minahasa Highland or incredible volcano trekking on Mount Mahawu.
For the second leg of the trip, you will find yourself at The Resort at Dive Into Lembeh. Their stand-alone bungalows have been laid out so that everybody has a great view of the sea. All of their spacious bungalows are equipped with satellite television, air conditioning, ceiling fan, minibar, safe, hot tub on the balcony, and ensuite western style bathroom with walk-in shower.
The Lembeh Strait has long been established as one of the best macro diving spots on the planet. Although famous for its “muck diving “ on black volcanic slopes, the area also boasts some wonderful coral dive sites (including their housereef). After every dive the boats return back to the resort so you can enjoy your surface interval by the swimming pool or make any adjustments to your camera before your next dive. Our fully equipped dive center has a spacious camera room and dedicated camera rinse tanks. There is also a guest dive gear locker room, with gear rinse tanks and showers for after the dive. Their dive guides are trained in camera handling and are specialized in working in Lembeh’s unique underwater environment.
Additional Lot Details:
- Expiration: Travel must be completed by December 19, 2019
- Ten-night stay for two: five nights in sea view room at Tasik Ria Resort and five nights in sea view villa at Dive Into Lembeh
- Eight days of boat diving (16 total dives)
- Filled tanks and weight belts included
- All meals included
- Two free massages
- R/T airport transfer and all bus transfers within the island included
- Visa on arrival ($25), airport tax (~$15) not included
- Buyer responsible for all mini bar or personal purchases, soft drinks or alcoholic beverages.
- Diving equipment can be rented from Tasik Divers.
- Airfare not included
- To be scheduled at mutually agreed upon date, based on donor availability, but before the expiration date of trip
- Blackout dates may apply
- Winner must contact a Sea Save Foundation representative within thirty days of auction closure
- Contact with the donor must be made within ninety days of auction closure
- Sea Save Foundation strongly suggests dive safety insurance
- Save Foundation strongly suggests travel insurance
- Refunds will not be made for any reason
- Experience cannot be transferred, resold or re-auctioned
- We expect the winning bidder and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending this experience. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
Company Name : Tasik Ria Resort
Company Name : Dive Into Lembeh