St. Vincent, Serenity Dive & Mariners Beach Hotel - 7 Nights for 2 - Superb accommodations and SCUBA
Located on the beautiful island of St. Vincent in the Eastern Caribbean, Serenity Dive offers great dive and snorkel excursions with professional, friendly staff. Serenity Dive is a full service PADI dive center. We treat our divers and students like friends and lifelong members of the Serenity Dive family.
Your package includes accommodations at Mariners Beach Hotel. Situated right on the beach, you will have fantastic ocean views, a popular beach bar, a sparkling pool as well as a restaurant which offers a wide range of international dishes. The Mariners Hotel is a beautifully designed 20 bedroom boutique hotel offering total style and comfort to its guests. Each elegantly decorated room has air conditioning, en-suite bathroom facilities, cable television, and internet television and a private balcony.
Package includes 10 dives, dive equipment, rinsing and storage, and pick up from hotel or dock.
St. Vincent and the Grenadines is an island chain in the southern part of the Lesser Antilles island arc where the Caribbean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean. It spans 32 islands with St. Vincent as the Capital and the most populated. St Vincent is 11miles (18km) long, 6.8miles (11km) wide and 133 miles (344km2) in area. To the North of St Vincent is St. Lucia and to the east is Barbados. St. Vincent is well known for its lush rainforests, waterfalls, it's majestic volcano, La Soufrière, with its mile wide crater, beautiful black sand beaches as well as its spectacular diving on walls, wrecks, reefs and caves... there is something for everyone in the family to enjoy.
Additional Lot Details:
- Seven nights for two in an air-conditioned, en-suite room.
- 10 Dives each person
- Dive equipment included
- Air tanks, weights, and belt included.
- Food not included.
- Travel, airfare, and airport taxes not included.
- Expiration: Travel must be completed by December 31, 2019
- To be scheduled at mutually agreed upon date, based on donor availability, but before the expiration date of trip.
- Winner must contact a Sea Save Foundation representative within thirty days of auction closure.
- Contact with the donor must be made within 90 days of auction closure.
- Sea Save Foundation strongly suggests dive safety and travel insurance.
- Experience cannot be re-sold or re-auctioned.
- We expect the winning bidder and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending this experience. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
Donated by :
Company Name : Mariners Hotel
Company Name : Serenity Dive