Plunge into the Heart of the Philippine ‘Coral Triangle’ with Scandi Divers 6 Nights for 2
Indulge yourself in the secluded tropical paradise of Puerto Galera. Situated on the untouched magical island of Mindoro.
Puerto Galera is a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve located at the very heart of the ‘Coral Triangle’. It has some of the most diverse coral reef diving in Asia. There are thousands of diverse species of fish and sea creatures to discover.
Scandi divers resort is located in relaxed Big La Laguna Beach which has pristine white sands and crystal clear blue water. Explore forty world-class dive sites which are just minutes away from the resort. Our unmatched marine biodiversity has the highest number of species on the whole planet.
The Philippine people will welcome you with open arms, our service will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated during your stay at Scandi divers resort.
6 nights, 4 tank dives per day for 6 days, full meals, day trip to Verde island, massage session, 2 people.
Puerto Galera is situated on the Verde Passage, widely recognised as one of the most bio-diverse bodies of water on the planet!
It contains more varieties of fish than the Red Sea, and more varieties of hard and soft corals than the Great Barrier Reef!
The water temperature in Puerto Galera averages around 29°C throughout the year, and the visibility is excellent. Surrounded by beautiful reefs, thriving with marine life, Puerto Galera has an abundance of amazing dive sites, most of them within a few minutes boat ride of our resort! We’ve got wrecks, caves, muck dives, shallow coral fields, and drift dives for the more experienced divers. Although most of the dive sites are suitable for divers with an Open Water qualification, there is also plenty of opportunity for technical divers to explore the depths.
Our highly skilled and experienced dive team members are here to be your guides to this incredible underwater world!
- Sea Save Foundation strongly suggests travel insurance. Refunds will not be made for any reason.
- Donor must be contacted within 90 days of close of auction.
- Winner must contact a Sea Save Foundation representative within thirty days of auction closure
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Not included: Flights & departure taxes, fees, taxes, and gratuities.
- Cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Cannot be transferred.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date, based on the donor's availability.
- Expiration: Travel must be completed by December 20, 2019
Company Name : Scandi Divers