MSV Amira, The Princess of Indonesia’s Oceans - 11 Nights for 1
The winner will enjoy eleven nights aboard the MSV Amira! Choose from a variety of eleven-night routes around Indonesia and enjoy up to four dives daily including a dusk or night dive if possible.
Amira was built for diving and designed to pamper. The yacht combines high-class comfort with first class delivery. Indonesian waters are as varied as the route you choose. The flora and fauna are unique to the region, but all have one thing in common: they are spectacular!. Filled to the brim with diverse populations of fish and pristine coral gardens this is the ultimate bucket list destination.
Particular importance was placed on achieving harmony between traditional shipbuilding techniques and the most modern technical equipment. Amira is characterized by the highest standards in diving. Equally impressive is the attention given to detail such a spacious floor plans with many places for you to go and relax. All the rooms come with portholes (which can be opened), individual climate control systems and en-suite bathrooms. The lounge is inviting and luxurious containing a restaurant, a TV room and a large sitting area. Equally spacious and comfortable are the two outdoor decks on two different levels where guests can sit comfortably together around the two large tables or relax on deck chairs. On the dive deck, everything is designed for a smooth and logical flow. Guests easily step from their dinghy onto the back deck of the ship. On this same level are the ample change area and equipment storage. This is a once in a lifetime experience that every diver dreams of having.
Additional Lot Details:
- Expiration: Travel must be completed by December 20, 2019
- Valid for one person
- Duration: 11 nights - Winner can opt to join a 14 night voyage for additional fee
- Participant must be at least eighteen years of age
- Room taxes are included
- Room type: Single cabin if available or half double cabin shared with another guest
- Airfare, transfers, gratuity, national park fees, and taxes not included
- To be scheduled at mutually agreed upon date, based on donor availability, but before the expiration date of trip
- Blackout dates may apply
- Winner must contact Sea Save Foundation representative within thirty days of auction closure.
- Contact with the donor must be made within ninety days of the auction closure
- Sea Save Foundation strongly suggests dive safety insurance
- Sea Save Foundation strongly suggests travel insurance
- Refunds will not be made for any reason
- Experience cannot be transferred, resold or re-auctioned
- We expect the winning bidder and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending this experience. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
Company Name : Amira Liveaboard