Great White Sharks at Guadalupe Island, Mexico Aboard Solmar V - Four Nights and Five Days of Pure Adrenaline for One
Imagine yourself face to face with a circling great white shark, three feet from your camera lens. This is the incredible experience you will have diving with Solmar V.
Located in the Pacific Ocean approximately one hundred and sixty-five miles west of Ensenada, Mexico, Guadalupe Island is considered the world’s best location for viewing and photographing of great white sharks. The visibility is often more than 100’ and the water temperature averages between 65-70F. This is cage diving at its most exciting and because you will be using surface-supplied air (hookah) instead of scuba tanks, this adventure is open to both divers and non-divers alike. These five-day trips are shorter than our other diving excursions so they are perfect for a great mini-vacation. The submersible cage allows us to descend a little further into the realm of the great white shark. Although the submersible cage lowers to only 30' below the surface of the water, it provides a completely different perspective to your great white shark diving experience. A safety diver escorts two divers at a time on these twenty-minute high energy rides. The view offered by the submersible cage is a photographer’s dream come true. You are actually surrounded on all sides by these magnificent creatures in clear blue water.
As our guest, you will receive unmatched service and comfort while experiencing the best big animal diving on earth. There are no dormitory-style rooms available on the Solmar V—luxury and comfort are our specialties. The interior of the Solmar V is outfitted in brass, rich mahogany, granite table tops and is completely carpeted. Each mahogany-detailed stateroom features air conditioning with individual controls, a private head, sink and shower and a TV/DVD player for your enjoyment. All staterooms have top-of-the-line "pillow-top" mattresses and down pillows, and new carpet. Solmar V starts the Guadalupe season at the beginning of August and runs through October. Trips are all four nights/five days with three full days of cage diving with Great White Sharks. All trips departures are from San Diego.
Additional Lot Details:
- Expiration: Travel must be completed by December 15, 2019
- Four night stay for one person
- Meals and drinks provided
- Airfare not included
- To be scheduled at mutually agreed upon date, based on donor availability, but before the expiration date of trip
- Blackout dates may apply
- Winner must contact a Sea Save Foundation representative within thirty days of auction closure
- Contact with the donor must be made within ninety days of auction closure
- Sea Save Foundation strongly suggests dive safety insurance
- Save Foundation strongly suggests travel insurance
- Refunds will not be made for any reason
- Experience cannot be transferred, resold or re-auctioned
- We expect the winning bidder and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending this experience. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
Company Name : Solmar V