DAMAI in Indonesia traditional wooden schooner with complete luxury - 11 Night Stay for 1
Following the trade winds, Dive Damai positions its vessels in different areas of the country, offering the most diverse itineraries of all Indonesian vessels. With a combined experience of over twenty five years of diving in these waters, Dive Damai prides itself on offering the most detailed knowledge of the waters of the archipelago. Not only will you experience wonderful diving, but you will be pampered as if you were at a Five Star Hotel, and enjoy sit-down dinners with white linens and signature service. Some cabins (additional fee) also have private decks where you can enjoy the view in solitude or with that special someone.
Each Dive Damai vessel is luxurious and spacious, with an attentive and well-trained crew that is at your disposal at all times. Dive Damai boasts top-of-the-line equipment, exquisite cuisine and unmatched attention to detail and personal choice. Dive Damai's signature service includes: Unlimited diving availability of top-of-the-line dive gear (to avoid paying excess luggage fees), flexible menu choices, complete set of toiletries at your disposal, ample individual space to work on your cameras, Nitrox, laundry service, and spa treatments. Damai’s liveaboards are a place where the smallest details will be taken care of, where every customer is treated personally, where every wish is addressed promptly. A signature service above and below the water.
Additional Lot Details:
- Expiration: Travel must be completed by December 20, 2019
- Valid for one person
- Room taxes are included
- Room type: Standard Cabin
- Duration: Up to Eleven nights
- Full board laundry & massages included
- Up to four Dives Daily (Total: ~Twenty-three dives per diver)
- NITROX, Rental Gear and R/T Transportation Airport/Liveaboard, Taxes, and Port Fees Included
- Bar Tabs, Gratuities, and Special Request Expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner
- Airfare not included
- To be scheduled at mutually agreed upon date, based on donor availability, but before the expiration date of trip
- Blackout dates may apply
- Winner must contact a Sea Save Foundation representative within thirty days of auction closure
- Contact with the donor must be made within ninety days of auction closure
- Sea Save Foundation strongly suggests dive safety insurance
- Save Foundation strongly suggests travel insurance
- Refunds will not be made for any reason
- Experience cannot be transferred, resold or re auctioned
- We expect the winning bidder and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending this experience. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
Name : Dive Damai