Saba Island at Queen's Gardens Resort & Sea Saba SCUBA 7 Nights 2 People - Perfect Caribbean Vacation
Experience an oasis of serenity and refinement when you are welcomed into this graciously intimate environment and tranquil atmosphere. Situated in the finest of locations, the world is at your fingertips at the Queen's Gardens Resort on Saba.
Saba’s luxurious Queen's Gardens Resort is perched 1200 feet above sea level in the exclusive area known as Troy Hill. The resort features 12 spacious and elegant suites, each occupying a complete floor of a guest building. Most suites have a panoramic view of the area and feature a private Jacuzzi with a stunning view over the Caribbean Sea or the Saba rainforest.
At Queen's Gardens Resort it is all about getting pampered, from wining & dining to relaxing in our lounge, from scuba diving to snorkeling, from enjoying massages to hiking one of the many beautiful trails Saba has to offer. This package includes a 7-night stay for 2 along with 5 days of 2 tank diving.
Saba is a paradise for the SCUBA enthusiast. The waters around the island constitute the Saba Marine Park, formally established to preserve and protect Saba's underwater treasures since the mid-80s.
Sea Saba, a knowledgeable, friendly dive operation will show you the myriad secret mysteries of diving Saba. Their boats are impeccable and their staff is very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about local marine flora and fauna. Prepare for the time of your life.
Additional lot details
- Expiration: Travel must be completed by December 20, 2019
- Valid for 2 people.
- Accommodations: Ocean view suite.
- 5 days of 2 tank diving.
- Duration: 7 nights.
- Gratuities & taxes are not included.
- Does not include airfare, transfers or rental equipment.
- To be scheduled at mutually agreed upon date, based on the donor’s availability, but before the expiration date of trip. Blackout dates may apply.
- The winner must contact a Sea Save Foundation representative within 60 days of the close of the auction or the package will be forfeited.
- Sea Save Foundation strongly suggests travel and dive insurance.
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- We expect the winning bidder and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending this experience. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
Company Name : Sea Saba Dive Center
Company Name : Queen's Garden Resort and Spa