Bilikiki Cruises, Solomon Islands, 7 nights for 1 - Dazzling Diving Awaits You
In the midst of the South Pacific, the Solomon Islands is part of the coral triangle and home to some of the best, least visited scuba diving in the world. There is an amazing diversity of marine life, dive sites and experiences, all a short flight from Australia or Fiji. Bilikiki Cruises has been running liveaboard diving trips in the Solomon Islands for over 25 years and our experienced crew know the best dive sites that the Solomon Islands has to offer, so come dive the Solomons in comfort and style!
The Solomon Islands is an island nation located in the southwest Pacific Ocean, 1,500 miles west of Fiji and 1,200 miles northeast of Australia. Bilikiki, the first full service, luxury, liveaboard dive vessel in the Solomon Islands, operates from Honiara, on Guadalcanal Island, to dive sites in the Florida Islands, the Russell Islands, Mborokua (Mary) Island and Marovo Lagoon in the New Georgia Islands.
Bilikiki offers immense sundecks, plenty of comfortable shaded areas and air-conditioned accommodations. The walls, reefs, pinnacles and coral gardens of the Solomon Islands support an amazing variety and quantity of sea creatures. The varieties of fish are staggering: anemone fish, angel fish, butterfly fish, humphead parrot fish and other reef dwellers can be seen just a short distance away from schools of barracuda, big-eye trevally and other pelagics cruising in the blue waters. Popular with underwater photographers and those with a keen eye for the small and unusual critters are "muck dives".
MV Bilikiki has ten deluxe cabins, eight with a double bed below and single above and two with twin beds and no bunk. Her large size and a hull that was built for the South Pacific seas are two main reasons why guests from around the world say that "the Bilikiki" is one of the most spacious and comfortable liveaboard dive vessels that they have traveled on.
Donated By: Bilikiki Cruises
Additional Lot Details:
- Seven night accommodations aboard the MV Bilikiki for one person
- Shared-twin cabin
- Meals Included while aboard
- Taxes (USD $25 per person per night) alcohol and other bar purchases, nitrox, gratuities and personal items are responsibility of the prize winner
- Participant must be at least eighteen years of age.
- Valid for one person.
- Room taxes are not included.
- Expiration: Travel must be completed by December 20, 2019
- Airfare not included.
- To be scheduled at mutually agreed upon date, based on donor availability, but before the expiration date of trip.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Winner must contact a Sea Save Foundation representative within thirty days of auction closure.
- Contact with the donor must be made within ninety days of auction closure.
- Sea Save Foundation strongly suggests dive safety insurance.
- Save Foundation strongly suggests travel insurance.
- Refunds will not be made for any reason.
- Experience cannot be transferred, resold or re auctioned.
- We expect the winning bidder and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending this experience. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
Name : Bilikiki Cruises