Exodus Travels: Classic Kenya 4WD Safari for 2
Welcome to the New York WILD Film Festival online auction to win an Exodus Travels Classic Kenya 4WD Safari!
New York WILD Film Festival is a non-profit festival showcasing documentaries on exploration, adventure, wildlife, conservation and the environment to inspire people to engage with and protect the planet. The 7th annual festival opens at The Paley Center for Media, February 27 with the rest of the festival from February 28- March 1, 2020 at the Explorers Club.
*Please note: you do not need to be in attendance at New York WILD FIlm Festival to bid on or win this trip*
Some background on the trip:
No country, perhaps, is more synonymous with a classic African safari than Kenya. With endless grasslands sprinkled with acacia trees, this is ‘Out of Africa’ and ‘Born Free’ country. Whether it’s exploring Lake Nakuru N.P, a small park in East Africa, or the emblematic Masai Mara, wildlife is abundant all year round. During the migration season, the Mara, as it is affectionately known, is also home to one of the greatest sights of the natural world: millions of wildebeest and zebra crossing a crocodile-infested river on their great migration through the savannah.
- Comfortable safari at a tented camp with walk in tents and en suite facilities
- Prolific wildlife of the Masai Mara including lion, elephant, hippo, and giraffe
- Lake Nakuru, famed for its wonderful black and white rhino population
- Game drives, short nature walks and optional cultural village and walking excursions
- 3 nights tented camp, 2 nights lodge and 1 night hotel
- Travel by 4WD safari vehicle
- Some long drives
- Countries visited: Kenya
- All breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners
- All accommodation
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
What's not included:
- Travel insurance
- Single accommodation (available on request)
- Visas or vaccinations
Please note: Winner must take trip before Sept 1 2021.
(1 year and a half from winning on March 1, 2020)
Company Name : Exodus Travels