A 2 day weekend with a Caterham Seven - All proceed donated to the NHS
GET BEHIND THE WHEEL & SUPPORT THE NHS
“You won’t ever truly understand a Seven until you drive one”. It’s a phrase often shared by petrolheads and journalists alike.
To the true enthusiast, a Caterham is a lightweight, driver-focused, driving experience that eats corners for breakfast.
And in this special auction, all the proceeds will be donated to the NHS
At Caterham Silverstone we pride ourselves on back-to-basics motoring and emphasize what it is that makes a car great. We redefine what you think a proper sports car really is, while sticking to the ethos of ‘adding lightness’ – and we think that everyone should have the opportunity to drive one.
The Caterham Seven Weekend hire offers you the chance at a Caterham driving experience tailored to let you explore a Seven at the pace that suits you.
Yes, you did read that right, you can borrow a Seven from us and take it wherever you like (Ts and Cs apply – so no trips to the arctic, Wakanda or the moon. Take a look at the brief extract below. We can supply the full T&Cs on request). We will prepare a Seven and get you set for a hire car unlike any other…
Our Caterham Seven Weekend redefined what you know as car hire.
Once you have hired a Seven, you won’t want to give it back…Get ready to start your adventure.
Please note the Caterham Seven in the photos do not necessarily represent the Caterham that you will receive for the weekend.
- Age 25 to 75 inclusive with a full valid driving licence held for at least 12 months.
- Age 23 to 24 inclusive with a full valid driving licence held for at least 2 years.
- An international driving licence (not EU) is only valid for 12 months in the UK. A customer who has been resident in the UK for more than 12 months must provide a UK/EU driving licence regardless of nationality.
- No disqualifications or more than 9 penalty points accrued in the last 3 years.
- This offer also excludes anyone with driving license endorsements with the following conviction codes: UT, DD, DR, BA.
- No more than 2 fault insurance claims in last 3 years.
- Professional sports persons, entertainers, unemployed, itinerant and fairground workers excluded.
- You must provide proof of identity and home address details. You must provide a fully valid photo driving licence and at least one other proof of id and home address: Passport, utility bill or similar are sufficient.
- Additional drivers are permitted subject to being named and meeting the Driver Acceptance Criteria and all the conditions above.