Welcome to the Step Sisters’ Bid for a Cure: Breast Cancer—going, going, gone! online auction. The auction will run from Friday, April 27th at 12:00 p.m.- Thursday, May 3rd at 5:00 p.m. All auction proceeds go to the Step Sisters and their fight against breast cancer.
The Step Sisters are a team of women and men that joined together five years ago to take on the challenge of fighting breast cancer. The team is made up of breast cancer survivors, as well as mothers, sisters, daughters, brothers, sons and fathers who have all been touched by this terrible disease. Since its inception, the team has raised more than $495,000 for the cause! The Step Sisters are a 501c3 organization and your auction purchases may be partially tax-deductible.
Thanks to our generous donors, we have something for everyone in our auction. So, tell your friends, family, community.
**NOTE: you will need to create a new login even if you bid on items in last year's auction
Please read these important guidelines for the auction:
1. All opening bids must be equal to or exceed the listed minimum bid. All bids thereafter must be increased by the increments indicated on the site.
2. When the auction ends, the person with the last/highest bid will be the winner. Your bid is a contract. All sales are final. If you are the winner on an auction item, you are obligated to purchase the auction item.
3. If you are the highest bidder on an auction item, you will receive an automated invoice. All payments must be made within 24 hours of receipt of an invoice using a secure Paypal account.
4. For winning bidders, the amount that is tax-deductible is limited to excess payment over the value of the item. “Priceless” items may be fully deductible. Please consult your tax advisor.
5. All packages will be hand-delivered if you live within 5 miles of Ashburn, VA. Otherwise, the purchaser is responsible for shipping costs. All packages will be delivered within 7 days.
6. Please take note of any expiration dates or restrictions prior to bidding.
Thank you in advance for your support...LET THE BIDDING BEGIN!